STANDARD ADVERTISING UNIT SIZES
Space Width x Length
Page Spread 18" x 10.75"
Page 9" x 10.75"
1/2 Page Horizontal 9" x 5.375"
1/2 Page Vertical 4.5" x 10.75"
1/3 Page Vertical 3" x 10.75"
DIGITAL FILE REQUIREMENTS
• Pages should be set up at the exact trim size of 9" x 10 .75".
• Spread ads should be set up at the trim size of 18" x 10 .75".
• Bleeds must be extended at least 1/8" beyond the trim area.
• All live matter should be kept at least 3/8" inside the final trim.
• Match print recommended but not required.
• All ad materials destroyed after 12 months.
• Press Ready PDF preferred.
• All images must be CMYK and 300 dpi at final print size.
• The insert rate is the B&W earned rate times number of insert pages.
• Minimum stock weight is 60#, maximum is 80#.
• Maximum size of bind-in inserts is the publication size.
• Maximum size of tip-in inserts is 8.75 x 10.5".
• Contact Art Director on all inserts.
Agency commission is 15%.
Address copy, digital files, and insertion orders to:
1008 Upper Gulph Road, Suite 200
Wayne, PA 19087
Ship inserts prepaid to:
FRY Communications, Inc.
800 West Church Road
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055-3198
Short Rates/Rebates: In the event that the advertiser cancels or changes the contract, advertiser agrees to pay the earned rates for all advertisements published under this contract. Rate Protection Policy: We reserve the right to change rates upon notice. Contracts may be canceled at the time a change in rates becomes effective without incurring a short rate adjustment, providing the contract rate has been earned up to the date of the cancellation.
Contract Conditions: All advertisements for Modern Aesthetics are accepted and published on the representation that the advertiser/agency is authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter thereof. The advertiser/agency will defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from and against any loss, expense, or other liability resulting from claims or suits for libel, violation, or right of privacy or publicity, plagiarism, copyright or trademark infringement, and any other claims or suits that may arise out of publication of such advertisement. We reserve the right to reject or exclude advertising copy which, in our opinion, is unethical, misleading, unfair, in bad taste, detrimental to the public interest, or otherwise inappropriate or incompatible with the character of Modern Aesthetics. Modern Aesthetics is not liable for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery in the event of acts of God; action by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity; fire; flood; insurrection; riot; explosion; embargo; strikes, whether legal or illegal; labor or material shortage; transportation interruption of any kind; work slowdown; or any condition beyond the control of the publisher affecting production or delivery in any manner. Orders accepted under terms of current rate card.